The following is a list of TriggerMesh event Sources, some available as open source projects, some available as hosted solutions on our Cloud.
Current TriggerMesh Sources
- AWS CodeCommit: Capture notifications from an AWS CodeCommit repository.
- Amazon Cognito User Pool: Capture notifications from an Amazon Cognito User Pool.
- Amazon DynamoDB: Capture activity from an Amazon DynamoDB table.
- Amazon Kinesis: Forward messages from an Amazon Kinesis Data Stream.
- Amazon S3: Subscribe to event notifications from an Amazon S3 bucket.
- Amazon SNS: Subscribe to messages from a Amazon SNS topic.
- Amazon SQS: Capture messages from an Amazon SQS queue.
- Github: Consume Github events as Cloudevents
- Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Audit Logs: Capture messages from a Google Cloud Audit Logs Sink.
- Google Cloud Billing: Capture budget notifications from Google Cloud Billing.
- Google Cloud Pub/Sub: Receive messages from a Google Cloud Pub/Sub topic.
- Google Cloud Repositories: Capture change notifications from a Google Cloud Repository.
- Google Cloud Storage: Capture change notifications from a Google Cloud Storage bucket.
- Webhook: Generic Webhook integration.
- HTTP Poller: Generic HTTP Poller.
- OCIMetrics: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Metrics
- Salesforce: Consume messages from Salesforce Streaming API.
- Slack: Consume messages from Slack API.
- Zendesk: Source events from Zendesk, such as the creation of new tickets.