The following is a list of TriggerMesh event Sources, some available as open source projects, some available as hosted solutions on our Cloud.
Current TriggerMesh Sources
- AWS CodeCommit: Capture notifications from an AWS CodeCommit repository.
- AWS Cognito User Pool: Capture notifications from an AWS Cognito User Pool.
- AWS DynamoDB: Capture activity from an AWS DynamoDB table.
- AWS Kinesis: Forward messages from an AWS Kinesis Data Stream.
- AWS S3: Subscribe to event notifications from an Amazon S3 bucket.
- AWS SNS: Subscribe to messages from a AWS SNS topic.
- AWS SQS: Capture messages from an AWS SQS queue.
- Google Cloud
- Webhook: Generic Webhook integration.
- HTTP Poller: Generic HTTP Poller.
- OCIMetrics: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Metrics
- Salesforce: Consume messages from Salesforce Streaming API.
- Slack: Consume messages from Slack API.
- Zendesk: Source events from Zendesk, such as the creation of new tickets.