The following is a list of Triggermesh event Sources, some available as open source projects, some available as hosted solutions on our Cloud.
Current TriggerMesh Sources
- Azure Activity Logs: Consume Activity Logs from a given Azure Subscription.
- AWS CodeCommit: Capture notifications from an AWS CodeCommit repository.
- AWS Cognito User Pool: Capture notifications from an AWS Cognito User Pool.
- AWS DynamoDB: Capture activity from an AWS DynamoDB table.
- AWS Kinesis: Forward messages from an AWS Kinesis Data Stream.
- AWS SNS: Subscribe to messages from a AWS SNS topic.
- AWS SQS: Capture messages from an AWS SQS queue.
- HTTP: Generic HTTP integration.
- OCIMetrics: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Metrics
- Salesforce: Consume messages from Salesforce Streaming API.
- Slack: Consume messages from Slack API.
- Zendesk: Source events from Zendesk, such as the creation of new tickets.