The following is a list of Triggermesh event destinations known as
Targets. Some are available as open source projects, some as hosted solutions on our Cloud.
Current TriggerMesh Targets
- AWS Lambda: Forward event payload to AWS Lambda.
- AWS S3: Forward event payload to AWS S3 bucket.
- AWS SNS: Forward event payload to AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS).
- AWS SQS: Forward event payload to AWS Simple Queueing Service (SQS).
- AWS Kinesis: Forward event payload to AWS Kinesis.
- AWS EventBridge: Forward arbitrary events to AWS EventBridge.
- Confluent: Forward events to Confluent Kafka.
- Datadog: Forward event payload to Datadog.
- Elasticsearch: Send events to Elasticsearch to be indexed.
- Google Sheets: Appends events to a Google Sheet row.
- Hasura: Send GraphQL queries to Hasura.
- HTTP: Send HTTP queries to external services.
- InfraJS: Advanced manipulation of CloudEvents.
- Jira: Send requests to Jira API.
- Oracle: Forward events to the Oracle Cloud.
- Slack: Forward events to Slack as messages to deliver immediately, scheduled, or as an update to a pre-existing message.
- Splunk: Forward arbitrary events to Splunk.
- SendGrid: Forward arbitrary events to SendGrid.
- Tekton: Use event to submit a Tekton build.
- Twilio: Send an SMS via Twilio in response to events.
- Zendesk: Perform actions in Zendesk upon reception of certain events.