Event Target for Elasticsearch
Retrieve credentials for the Elasticsearch cluster in either of the following forms:
- User and password
- API Key
Consult the Elasticsearch documentation for more information on Elasticsearch.
Deploying an Instance of the Target
Open the Bridge creation screen and add a Target of type
In the Target creation form, give a name to the event Target and add the following information:
- Index : Name of the index to write documents to.
- Addresses : List of URLs of Elasticsearch servers.
- Skip verify : Allow skipping the server certificate verification.
- CA certificate : CA certificate to be used by the event target's client, in PEM format.
- Username: Elasticsearch username.
- Password: Reference a TriggerMesh secret containing a password to communicate with the Elasticsearch API, as described in the previous section.
- API key: Reference a TriggerMesh secret containing an API token to communicate with the Elasticsearch API, as described in the previous section.
When using a self-signed certificate you will need to either inform the CA certificate or set the Skip verify field.
After clicking the
Save button, the console will self-navigate to the Bridge editor. Proceed by adding the remaining components to the Bridge.
After submitting the Bridge, and allowing some configuration time, a green check mark on the main Bridges page indicates that the Bridge with an Elasticsearch event Target was successfully created.
For more information about using Elasticsearch, please refer to the Elasticsearch documentation.
The Elasticsearch event target can consume events of any type.