This event source acts as a consumer of the [Salesforce stream API][salesforce-stream-api-docs].
apiVersion: sources.triggermesh.io/v1alpha1 kind: SalesforceSource metadata: name: sample spec: subscription: channel: /data/ChangeEvents replayID: -2 auth: clientID: salesforce.client_id server: https://login.salesforce.com user: email@example.com certKey: value: my-key sink: ref: apiVersion: eventing.triggermesh.io/v1alpha1 kind: RedisBroker name: triggermesh
- Broker to send the events to.
- Client ID as retrieved from Salesforce Connected App.
- Server for authentication at Salesforce.
- User for the Salesforce account.
- Channel as configured at the Salesforce stream.
Events produced have the following attributes:
See the Kubernetes object reference for more details.
A complete guide to creating up a Salesforce application and setting up the TriggerMesh Salesforce source can be found here.